We welcome referrals from families, DDD case management,
DD or mental health providers. Call us at our toll free number:
SCCAT is a unique clinical outreach team that delivers mental health and
behavioral consultation, throughout New Jersey, to adults who are
developmentally disabled and have a co-occurring mental health disorder or
severe behavior problems.
More Information About SCCAT Clinicians
- Work with clients, staff and families to secure community placements
- Help consumers better manage transitions to new work, day program and residential settings
- Address behaviors that interfere with community living
- Link individuals to an appropriate level of mental health and behavior supports
- Work to avert unnecessary hospitalizations or institutionalization
SCCAT clinicians assess consumers within their community placements
- Provide on-site training to families, staff and sponsors
- Provide crisis responses within the settings in which crises occur.
- Provide technical assistance to mental health programs serving adults with MI/DD